Friday, October 2, 2009

Don't Take This on the Subway



This is a picture of Melissa leaving the office today for practice. We can't get packages mailed to the boathouse so we end up carrying some pretty random things on the train. Today reminded me of a day about five years ago when our offices were located next to Ground Zero. I ran out the door with two new gas cans (like the one Melissa is holding) and headed down to the subway. I jumped on the uptown #4 train and everyone cleared out of the car. I mean, they literally opened the doors on either end and made their way to the next cars and I was left alone with my gas cans. Even as a native New Yorker I couldn't really blame my fellow passengers....I mean, two gas cans on the subway???!! What was I thinking? I like the fact that Melissa also had an extension cord with her today.

1 comment: